The Anago Franchise Model
Our business model provides a framework of opportunities benefiting both our Master and Unit Franchisees, as well as our clients. It is a true testament to what working toward a mutual goal can accomplish.
What is a Master Franchisee?
Anago Master Franchisees are business executives who…
- Purchase an exclusive territory ($98K franchise fee, estimated initial investment of $246K - $405K*).
- Sell Unit Franchises to individuals looking to buy a commercial cleaning business.
- Secure cleaning contracts from local businesses, and assign those contracts to the Unit Franchise Owners.
Master Franchisees make money by selling Unit Franchises, as well as by collecting royalties on all cleaning contracts they’ve sold that their Unit Franchisees service.
What is a Unit Franchisee?
Anago Unit Franchisees are entrepreneurial individuals who…
- Are driven to own their own business and be their own boss.
- Are looking for a low-cost, full- or part-time investment.
- Don’t want to worry about finding new clients, marketing their business, or handling client billing.
Unit Franchisees make money by operating a cleaning business emphasizing their entrepreneurial drive, while servicing clients provided by the Master, as well as leveraging Anago’s volume discounts, proven methods and systems.
*See Item 19 of our FDD for details.