Terms of Service
2. Use License
We grant you permission to temporarily access the materials (information
or software) on our Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing
only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under
this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on our Website are provided on an 'as is' basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Website.
In no event shall we or our services providers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our Website, even if we or one of our authorized representatives has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on our Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on our Website are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on our Website at any time without notice to you. However, we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our Website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the linked website. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
We may revise these Terms of Service for our Website at any time without notice. By using this Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these Terms of Service.
8. Your Representations
As a condition of your right to use the Website, you represent that you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract and that you are not a person barred from accessing the Website under the laws of the United States or any other country. You represent and warrant that any information you post or provide to us by means of the Website, including, without limitation, as part of any enrollment or application form or to gain access to the Website, is truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith.
9. Governing Law
The Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and waive any objection to venue in, the courts in that State.
10. Commencement of Actions
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arises; otherwise, such cause of action or claim is permanently barred. You acknowledge and agree that this limitation may be shorter than the limitation provided under applicable state law.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of the Terms & Conditions by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit our rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify the Terms & Conditions. We may assign our rights and duties hereunder to any party at any time without any notice to you. The Terms & Conditions may not be assigned by you without our prior written consent, which we may withhold or condition in our sole discretion. If any provision of the Terms & Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the Terms & Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The Terms & Conditions may not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.