Commercial Floor Care in Hudson Valley
Keeping Your Business Clean from Top to Bottom
Commercial floor care in Hudson Valley is a necessity for any business or other commercial property.
Tile, vinyl, carpets, and other types of flooring can be destroyed from:
- Road salt
Any of these materials can be tracked into businesses of all kinds, especially those with high amounts of foot traffic. This is why Anago of the Hudson Valley Franchisees offer careful commercial floor cleaning services that can bring your commercial flooring back to life. From streaks and stains to total floor devastation, our franchise owners have the strategies, equipment, and experience to remove all kinds of contaminants from your floors.
Call (914) 292-3115 and ask for your free initial consultation today!
Ceramic Tile & Grout Services
Ceramic tile is one of the most popular flooring options for businesses and facilities, such as large offices and hospitals, with large properties. While this type of flooring is often the least expensive, it becomes dirty very easily due to excessive foot traffic.
Our franchise owners carry out these important steps with every ceramic tile & grout floor care service they perform:
- First, they remove grime, scuffs, dirt, and other contaminants form the top layer of your floor
- They use a state-of-the-art wet-dry vacuum to remove anything that’s left over
- Lastly, they scrub the last of the remains from your tile and grout by hand
These steps are how they make sure that your floors are left in the best condition possible.
Vinyl Sheet & Tile Services
In order to ensure that you receive the pristine clean you deserve, Anago of the Hudson Valley Franchisees utilize the approach needed to bring your floor back to its original, pristine condition.
Our franchise owners provide vinyl floor care using these methods:
- Spray buff: This is achieved by mixing a specific amount of water with a thin layer of wax. Then, a machine is used to buff out any marks and contaminants on your floor.
- Top wax scrub and recoating: This is achieved by applying a top wax scrub to your floors, followed by a topical recoat.
- Strip, seal, and wax: This is achieved by stripping the old wax from your floors, applying a new coat, and sealing it to protect your flooring from scratches, stains, and scuff marks.
After our franchise owners sit down with you and take the time to understand your concerns, they can help you determine which of these options would be most beneficial for your vinyl sheet or tile floors.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services in Hudson Valley
Cleaning carpets is generally more difficult when compared to cleaning any other type of floor. Carpet fibers look and feel great when clean, but they can trap all types of dirt and debris. To make certain your commercial carpeting is in top condition, hire professionals who understand the challenges of carpet cleaning and know what to do to overcome them.
Anago of the Hudson Valley Franchisees use a variety of commercial carpet cleaning techniques, such as:
- Bonnet cleaning: For carpets that cannot take a high amount of moisture due to the fiber materials, they can use bonnet cleaning. This solution works well for interim cleanings, or monthly cleanings scheduled to your liking.
- Steam cleaning: Blasting carpeting with hot water is an even more effective cleaning technique than ever thanks to high-grade equipment. Steam cleaning is powerful, though, and might not be suitable for all carpets or for all businesses. They will talk with you to see if this method is the best choice.
- Encapsulation: When your carpet or work environment needs to stay moisture-free, encapsulation cleaning works best. They use eco-friendly chemicals to trap and extract dirt from your carpet, which is then vacuumed up. The science of commercial carpet cleaning can be fascinating!
Making your carpet look and feel cleaner is not all that they do, though. Our franchise owners use advanced, eco-friendly cleaning techniques to get right down to the bottom layer of your commercial property’s carpeting, ensuring it truly is clean by the time they are done.
No matter what type of flooring you have or how often you need to have it cleaned, our franchise owners have the strategies, experience, and dedication to get the job done right. Scheduling your floor cleaning is simple because they find a time that works for you and a cost that does, too. You can choose from a one-time clean, weekly visits, monthly cleaning, and so forth to find whatever fits your budget — our franchise owners won't try to upsell or oversell you!
Call (914) 292-3115 to schedule your next service for commercial floor care in Hudson Valley!