Commercial Floor Cleaners in San Jose
Serving the Bay Area & Silicon Valley – Call (408) 335-4255
Stop for a moment and think about the amount of maintenance you perform on the floors at your commercial facility. Are you doing enough to keep them looking their best? If the answer is no, turn to Anago of the Bay Area to address all of your floor maintenance needs. Look to Anago's experienced San Jose franchisees for the very best in commercial carpet and hard surface cleaning options that include floor buffing, waxing, mopping, commercial steam cleaning and more.
Clean floors take the look and feel of an office or commercial facility to a new level. Here are the services Anago Franchise owners can provide to help you achieve this goal:
Vinyl Composite Tile or Vinyl Sheet Floors
- Stripping, Sealing and Waxing: Strip old wax from floors, edges of door frames and baseboards, then apply several coats of a sealer and high solids wax topcoats.
- Top Scrub and Recoat: Performed when there is enough wax on the floor and they have yet to turn yellow but have scratches or marks in the surface.
- Spray Buff: Damp mop the floor, then lightly spray a mixture of water and water, and finish by machine buffing for a beautiful finish.
Ceramic Tile Cleaning & Grout Cleaning
- Machine Scrub: Machine scrub with low speed floor machine to remove dirt from ceramic tile and to loosen dirt in grout. Wet dry vacuum excess dirt and water.
- Acid Wash: Acid wash in cases where dirt is ground into tile and has been allowed to build up excessively.
- Hand Scrub: Hand scrub grout where ceramic tile grout differs in color due to excessive wear in high traffic areas.
Anago Franchisees serving the Bay Area provide services backed by over 30 years of franchised commercial cleaning experience so you can trust they know what they’re doing. Consider them partners in your company’s success!
Quick Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services
If you have carpeting in your commercial structure or office building, then it is certainly placed in a high traffic area. It is also likely that carpeting has been installed in meeting rooms, entry rooms, and other areas where guests visit regularly. Make certain your carpet is kept clean and presentable — and odor-free — by letting Anago Franchise owners give it some attention. They have the industry knowledge and top-grade equipment on-hand to perform quick, deep cleans that make commercial carpeting like new.
Some of they commercial carpet cleaning methods they use include:
- Bonnet cleaning: When chemical- or moisture-based cleaning methods will not work due to your commercial carpet’s materials, or due to other substances/materials in your commercial property, bonnet cleaning will likely be the go-to method.
- Encapsulation: An application of chemicals extracts and encapsulates dirt and contaminants in your carpet, which are then vacuumed up. It’s cleaning science at its best!
- Hot water extraction: Few things clean as purely as steam. They have equipment capable of steam cleaning carpets made of natural and synthetic materials alike.
- Upholstery cleaning: Is there special upholstery in your commercial property that is looking worse for wear? They can clean that, too.
To keep your San Jose business looking its best, Anago recommends you set up a cleaning program. Depending on the traffic your property sees, you can request their commercial floor cleaners stop by for weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly floor cleaning services. Anago Franchisees service companies throughout the Bay Area and Silicon Valley, and they always strive to exceed your expectations in quality and courtesy. That’s the Anago difference customers know and love!
Ready to get started? Call (408) 335-4255 today.