Commercial Floor Care in Philadelphia
Solutions for All Types of Surfaces
Anago of Greater Philadelphia Franchisees are proud to provide comprehensive services for all of your commercial floor care needs. They set ourselves apart by offering individualized services tailored to your specific budget, schedule, and cleaning preferences.
Did you know that carpets, vinyl, tile, and other types of flooring can be severely damaged by snow, ice, mud, and road salt? Thankfully, our Franchise Owners know how to handle all types of floor damage. They can make your surfaces look like new in no time. Trust them for professional floor care in Philadelphia.
VINYL SHEET & TILE SERVICES
The best way to ensure that your floor receives the best clean is by using time-tested techniques and state-of-the-art cleaning technology to bring your flooring back to life.
Our Franchise Owners can determine if your surface needs a(n):
- Machine scrub
- Acid wash
- Spray buff
- Top wax scrub and recoat
- Strip, seal, and wax
They understand that while some business owners are very particular about which cleaning methods they prefer, others may not have the knowledge to determine which service would be most beneficial for their surfaces. Our Franchise Owners are happy to offer as much or as little help as you need to ensure your complete satisfaction.
CERAMIC TILE & GROUT SERVICES
One of the most popular flooring options for commercial properties is ceramic tile because it’s affordable and relatively easy to install. While it does offer these benefits, it also becomes dirty very quickly.
Our Franchise Owners follow these very important steps when caring for your ceramic floors:
- First, they remove dirt, scuffs, and grime from your floor’s top layer
- Next, they use an advanced wet-dry vacuum to carefully remove other contaminants
- Finally, they scrub the final remains from your grout and tile surface by hand
This time-tested method is the best way to ensure that no details are overlooked. They’re dedicated to providing beautiful, long-lasting results while keeping your surface protected in the process.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Philadelphia
Carpets and rugs can say a lot about your business — especially when they’re well-maintained. By making the room feel more inviting and put-together, a clean carpet can communicate luxury to your guests. Of course, carpet fibers also tend to attract all kinds of difficult stains, odors, and dirt, making regular maintenance an absolute must. Luckily, our Franchise Owners can provide professional carpet cleaning with the thorough and reliable results you need!
They have the skills and equipment to perform the following services:
- Encapsulation cleaning: Using a non-invasive chemical encapsulation treatment, our Franchise Owners can locate all the dirt lurking in your carpet fibers and simply vacuum it away.
- Water extraction cleaning: Water extraction is great for carpets that need serious deep cleaning methods. Whether you’ve got natural or synthetic carpet fibers, they'll steam them back to clean in no time!
- Stain and spot cleaning: Our Franchise Owners have never met a stain they couldn’t handle. Their spot treatment services will remove most kinds of discoloration from your carpeting.
- Bonnet cleaning: When you want to avoid fiber shrinkage with a low-moisture treatment, our Franchise Owners will utilize the latest in bonnet cleaning techniques to thoroughly scrub out dirt.
With hands-on carpet cleaning experience, you can trust that our Franchise Owners will go far beyond your average carpet cleaning service in Philadelphia. Using advanced eco-friendly cleaning tools, they make sure your carpets get the royal treatment and your rooms look and smell fresh.
From stains and streaks to total floor devastation, our Franchise Owners have what it takes to remove any kind of contaminants from your floors. They’ll take the time to make sure all of your needs are met.
Call (610) 463-0251 to learn more about commercial cleaning services in Philadelphia. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.