Floor Care Services
COMMERCIAL FLOOR CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
When it comes to the presentation and the first impression created by your business, proper commercial floor care is important. A spotless and well-shined floor can create an immediate impression that your company is professional and cares about attention to detail and adhering to higher standards of quality.
With over 30 years of experience in maintaining nearly every type of floor covering, whether it is Vinyl Composite Tile (VCT), Marble, Wood, or Terrazo our franchisees have developed a level of expertise that is simply unmatched in the cleaning industry. Floor care services by our network of independent business owners can make a significant difference in how customers perceive your business.
Anago Franchisees’ floor care services feature outstanding workmanship, high-productivity equipment, and professional grade, environmentally friendly products. When executing a cleaning, maintaining, or restoring of your floor surfaces we guarantee the best, cleanest, and safest results.
- First, we will assess your facility and perform a detailed analysis of your commercial or industrial flooring to give you a detailed breakdown on pricing and the proper process for your specific type of floor.
- Next, we will coordinate removal of all items from the floor and ensure we shield and protect surrounding areas.
- Finally, our franchisees will clean, polish, or restore your flooring using the most state-of-the-art commercial floor care equipment, chemicals, and processes available.
A commercial floor maintenance plan with an Anago franchisee provides many benefits:
- Saves you money: regularly maintaining your high-traffic commercial floors extends the life of the floor’s finish – restoring commercial floors can be quite expensive, especially when the facility or office is a large space.
- Prevents accidents: maintaining your commercial floors is essential for safety. Floors that are not well maintained can become sticky or slippery, or the finish may become uneven, or tiles cracked over time which can lead to trip and fall accidents.
- Appearance: regularly cleaned and maintained floors make a positive first impression and keep your customers coming back.
- Professional results: Hiring commercial floorcare cleaning professionals ensures the proper equipment, chemicals, and specific cleaning processes are followed for all your floor and carpet types.
Our highly-skilled franchisees are proficient in all varieties of floor care and can make yours shine once again!
- Vinyl Composite Tile (VCT)
As a high-maintenance material, these floors need to be cleaned and mopped regularly. They also need to be periodically machine scrubbed and burnished with additional coats of finish added. Eventually the floor will require stripping and refinishing to restore its appearance.
Anago franchisees use the latest methods and technologies, like machine scrubbing and acid washing, to bring back the luster to that dull appearance and dirty grout.
Specialized cleaning processes and commercial-grade products are used to buff out scuffs and scratches and ensure durability and shine to extend the time until sanding and refinishing becomes necessary.
Linoleum is more sensitive than vinyl and requires the use of pH-neutral cleaners. Because it has a factory applied seal and finish, using the wrong chemistry can strip the flooring and quickly degrade the appearance.
- Marble/Granite/Natural Stone
Daily cleaning is best and helps prevent rapid deterioration. It’s important to use the right materials for proper cleaning, especially for stains resulting from substances seeping into the stone. Once your stone surface appearance degrades form wear, Anago franchisees can provide polishing services and even full restoration with diamond pad grinding and honing to restore the floor to like new condition. Your floors will shine like they are brand new!
As one of the most popular types of commercial floor, concrete requires daily mopping along with regular deep-cleaning to bring it back to life. The poured flooring is initially honed after installation and eventually will require restoration and re-honing to restore the original appearance.