Specialty Cleaning Services from Anago Franchisees
Anago Franchisees will keep your vinyl, composite, tile, or vinyl sheet floors looking great. Here's how:
- Strip and wax: Strip old wax from floor, edges of door frames and baseboards and then apply multiple coats of a sealer-enriched high solids wax.
- Top scrub and recoat: Rough up floor surface and apply coats of wax. This process can be performed when there’s still enough clean original wax remaining to buff existing marks or scratches away.
- Spray buff: Damp mop floor, lightly spray a mixture of wax and water, and then machine buff.
Our professional franchise owners are used to working with high solids content waxes. You can also choose from a low sheen finish to a wet look.
To learn more about floor maintenance and other specialty cleaning services from Anago Franchisees, reach out today at (800) 956-8532.
REJUVENATE YOUR CARPETS
Anago Franchisees will keep your commercial carpets, area rugs, berber carpeting, oriental rugs, and more looking great. Here's how:
- Hot water extraction or steam cleaning is a cleaning method that begins with dry soil removal (vacuuming) followed by preconditioning. Hot water is applied to the carpet from a holding tank or heating coil incorporated into the cleaning unit. The pressurized solution, often combined with detergent, is injected into the carpet. Suspended soil is removed by combining the flushing action of injected solutions with wet vacuuming. Normal drying time required is 12-24 hours.
- Bonnet cleaning is a process in which a pre-spray is first applied to the carpet and then extracted using bonnets on a rotating floor machine. Bonnet cleaning is ideal for getting out those tough to remove surface stains. The bonnets themselves are usually 100% cotton and are normally dry or slightly moistened. The bonnet will turn in a circular motion while the operator moves the machine from side to side, changing or rinsing the pad as it becomes soiled. Normal drying time required is 1-2 hours.
- Spot cleaning of carpets is accomplished with a special spot cleaning machine. Removal of deep set-in stains can also be achieved by way of bonnet cleaning.
- Upholstery cleaning is typically handled through the hot water extraction method on any type of commercial-grade furniture and fabrics.
Contact Anago today at (800) 956-8532 to learn more about floor maintnance services.