Financial Institution Cleaning Service
Bank & Credit Union Cleaning in Washington, DC
When deciding where to invest and save their money, customers look for financial institutions they can trust. No matter how many security measures an institution has in place, a dirty, cluttered floor or stained carpets can do a lot to damage a customer’s opinion about the quality of the organization. Anago of Washington, DC franchise owners can help. They provide superior janitorial services and outstanding client service, while ensuring everyone on the team has been rigorously screened and vetted. They are fully bonded and insured and committed to the security and confidentiality of your business. The Anago name is backed by more than 30 years of franchised commercial cleaning experience, so high-security clients throughout the DC metro area trust our franchise owners to keep their spaces spotless. Let them do the same for you.
Contact Anago of Washington, DC at (301) 900-5303 to learn more about security measures for their financial institution cleaning service in DC.
SUPERIOR FRANCHISED COMMERCIAL CLEANING & JANITORIAL SERVICES
Our franchise owners' customized proposals take into account your priorities, budget, and schedule. They’ll do a walk-through with you to assess your cleaning needs, making sure to include any special areas of concern.
Their customizable services generally include:
- Hard-surface floors – They strip, wash, wax, and polish wood, concrete, and other hard surfaces according to their needs.
- Carpets and rugs – They perform vacuuming, steam cleaning, and hot-water extraction.
- Dusting – They know all the places dust and debris likes to collect and eliminate it via microfiber cloths, trapping it and preventing it from escaping into the air.
- Counters, desks, and other surfaces – They clean and disinfect visible surface areas to keep bacteria and germs at bay.
- Windows and walls – They don’t leave a single fingerprint, streak, or smudge behind.
You will always have access to a detailed communications log and a dedicated 24/7 client service line, so you know their plans and can let them know about any concerns or questions you may have. They’re even available for cleaning emergencies, and they guarantee you'll have a response within two hours of receiving your emergency call.