Commercial Floor Care in St. Paul
A Thorough Cleaning from the Ground Up
Any type of flooring can suffer damage from snow, mud, ice, and road salt, just to name a few. Thankfully, commercial floor care in St. Paul from our Franchise Owners can ensure that your floors stay in great shape. From complete devastation to minor stains and streaks, Anago of St. Paul Franchisees have the equipment and resources necessary to remove virtually any types of contaminants from your floors.
Maintaining Your Ceramic Tile & Grout Flooring
Many large commercial spaces prefer ceramic tile flooring because it’s affordable. Unfortunately, it becomes dirty very easily.
Thankfully, Anago of St. Paul Franchisees have a specialized cleaning method for this type of material:
- First, they remove any dirt, scuffs, grime, and other contaminants from your floor’s top layer
- Secondly, they remove what’s left with a top-notch dry vacuum
- Lastly, they hand-scrub additional remains and do a quality check of your floors
This method helps to ensure the look and quality of your floors.
Call (651) 413-9109 to learn more about floor care services in St. Paul!
Trusted Tile & Vinyl Sheet Services
Anago of St. Paul Franchisees know the best way to make sure your flooring receives the proper care. They make sure your floor is always spotless.
Our Franchise Owners are thoroughly trained in these cleaning techniques:
- Spray buff: First, they mix a specific amount wax with water. Then they use an advanced machine to buff out any contaminants and other marks on your floor.
- Top wax scrub and re-coat: First, they apply a top wax to your floor. After that, they add a topical re-coat.
- Strip, seal, and wax: First, they strip the old wax from your floors. Then, they add a new coat. Finally, they seal it to keep your floors protected from scuffs, stains, and scratches.
Our Franchise Owners are happy to address any concerns you may have before helping you decide which technique may be the most beneficial for your floors.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Without the Hassle
Carpets are arguably one of the most difficult types of flooring to clean. Dirt, debris, and random bits of junk love to get stuck in the carpet fibers, marring its appearance and making it feel unusual when walking across it. Anago of St. Paul Franchisees have the resources and industry knowledge to get the job done, though.
They can fully restore your carpets to look like new again by using:
- Encapsulation: Powerful eco-friendly chemical cleaners extract and encapsulate particulates in the carpet, letting them vacuum it all up with ease.
- Steam cleaning: Also called hot water extraction, this method relies on the tried-and-true power of steam to purge dirt and stains. An ideal method for large commercial structures with great airflow for easy drying.
- Bonnet cleaning: A specialized cleaning method that avoids heavy chemicals and large amounts of waters. Bonnet cleaning is recommended for commercial carpets that may react negatively to other methods.
Anago of St. Paul Franchisees understand that making your carpetslook cleaner isn’t enough. They actually need tobe cleaner! They will use the right method to ensure your commercial carpet is cleaned, right down to the bottom layer.
Reliable Professional Floor Care in St. Paul
Regardless of what type of flooring your commercial space has or how much needs to be cleaned, our Franchise Owners have what it takes to complete the job correctly every time. They can create the perfect cleaning plan that works with your schedule and budget!
Don’t hesitate to call (651) 413-9109 for more information about floor care in St. Paul and across the Twin Cities!