disinfecting 360° of every surface
The fastest and most effective way to disinfect any property, electrostatic disinfection is the ultimate in disinfection technology. Included in the platinum tier of our Protection+ Disinfection® services, electrostatic sprayers have changed the way the world views disinfection.
The Case for Electrostatic Disinfection
Disinfection is the first line of defense in employee healthcare—and when Anago Franchisees use electrostatic technology, they ensure each targeted surface is completely covered in EPA-approved disinfectants. Imagine the sense of security you and your employees will enjoy knowing that your facility is as bacteria-free as humanly possible.
Perks of Electrostatic Disinfection Include:
- Infection Prevention: Less sick days for your employees.
- Complete Coverage: 99.9% of viruses and bacteria killed across each targeted surface.
- Touchless Application: No cross-contamination from one surface to another.
- Certified Professionals: All Anago Franchise Owners are certified in proper electrostatic sprayer use and maintenance.
The Science Behind the Technology
Electrostatic disinfection is an incredible scientific process that kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on every surface – front to back, top to bottom, and every inch in between. Here’s how it works:
- Most surfaces are naturally negatively charged.
- Electrostatic sprayers run disinfectant through one or more batteries, causing the disinfectant to become positively charged.
- When the disinfectant is sprayed onto a surface, each positively-charged disinfectant particle searches out a negatively-charged surface particle to pair with. This one-to-one pair causes positively-charged spray particles to be drawn to the nearest available negatively charged particle at 75 times the force of gravity.
- The surface experiences nearly instant, complete disinfectant coverage. In a matter of seconds, the disinfectant kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
All of this is included in our Protection+ Disinfection® PLATINUM plan, offering the ultimate clean for your facility. Learn how Protection+ Disinfection® can keep your business safe, open and operational while protecting your employees and guests!
The Experts That Make It Happen
Anago Franchise Owners are more than your standard cleaning crew—they go through a rigorous training on each and every service they provide. When it comes to Electrostatic disinfection, each Franchise Owner is required to study a comprehensive Electrostatic Spraying Guide, then pass a certification exam.
Ask us about Protection+ Disinfection® and electrostatic disinfection services!