Phoenix Commercial Floor Cleaning
Anago of Phoenix Keeps Your Floors Looking Great
Anago of Phoenix knows that keeping the floors clean in commercial buildings and businesses is not always an easy task. Dust and sand accumulate regularly, and during the monsoon season, rain and mud pose a whole new set of cleaning challenges. Thankfully, our cleaning specialists are backed by nearly three decades of experience in the commercial floor cleaning industry, so we are up to the task. Below, read about the several types of services we offer businesses for spotless floors.
Ceramic Tile and Grout Cleaning
Ceramic tile and grout are common in commercial applications throughout Arizona. Unlike in other states where mildew and mold are a problem, the desert climate in our state eliminates most of these issues. That being said, dirt, sand and cracking tiles are problems that many businesses face. Our experienced Franchisees follow a tried-and-true tile-and-grout floor care method to restore your floor to its former glory.
This method entails:
- Low-speed floor scrub: The first step of this three-step process loosens up and removes most of the grime and dirt from the top layer of the ceramic tile.
- Wet-dry vacuum: This second step whisks away what the low-speed floor scrub did not remove.
- Hand-scrub: For hard-to-reach areas and stubborn stains, nothing beats a little elbow grease.
Vinyl Sheet & Tile Flooring Cleaning
Unlike ceramic tile and carpet cleaning, sheet vinyl and vinyl tile flooring cleaning is a complex process that involves first cleaning, then waxing, the flooring.
Our vinyl cleaning process entails:
- Spray buff: For minor scratches or blemishes, our custodians will apply a thin layer of a wax and water solution and use a buffing machine.
- Top wax recoat and scrub: A recently waxed floor with no scuffs or yellowing wax is a candidate for a top wax scrub and recoat to refresh its appearance.
- Strip, seal, and wax: If vinyl is severely yellowed or damaged, the best method is to strip away the old way, apply a new layer, and seal the floor for protection.
About Our Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services
Unlike tile flooring, which is relatively easy to clean, carpeting presents a much bigger challenge for business owners. Whether you’ve got synthetic or natural carpet fibers, stains can easily seep into the different layers, trapping discolorations and dirt far below the surface. In order to make the right impression at your Phoenix business, our experienced professionals at Anago can add commercial carpet cleaning to your personalized cleaning plan!
When you opt for weekly or monthly carpet cleaning services, we’ll neutralize odors and eliminate all the bacteria hidden to the human eye. Because we use only the most advanced cleaning technologies and time-tested techniques, we can lift difficult stains and keep your carpets fully maintained, even during a busy work week.
- Here are some of the main methods we use to get rid of dirt:
- Spot cleaning: Sick of seeing the same old stains on your carpeting? Our professionals can use targeted cleaning methods to diminish the appearance of spots over time.
- Hot water extraction: More commonly known as steam cleaning, hot water extraction methods offers an exceptionally deep clean for your carpets!
- Bonnet cleaning: A great method for interim maintenance, bonnet cleaning gives the top “face fibers” a much-needed scrubbing, by using high-rotation bonnet machines soaked in cleaning solution.
- Encapsulation cleaning: This relatively new cleaning method allows for easy, low-moisture interim treatment. Using special encapsulation chemicals, we can pull out dirt from every carpet layer and vacuum it away.
Ready to get started? Contact Anago of Phoenix at (480) 771-2703 to schedule a free on-site estimate.