What Does Green Cleaning Really Mean?
If you’ve been to the supermarket lately, you’ve probably seen plenty of so-called “green cleaners.” However, green cleaning isn’t just about switching to a different brand—it’s about caring for your space without harming the environment.
At Anago Cleaning Systems of Las Vegas, there are a few things we do to ensure a deep clean while remaining environmentally conscious:
- We use effective, all-natural formulas.
- We mix our green cleaning solutions on-site to minimize waste.
- We use microfiber cloths and mops to minimize paper towel use and trap more allergens, dust, and nanoparticles.
- We use multi-filtration vacuums to foster healthy air quality.
Green Cleaning Protects the Health of People in Your Commercial Space
While green cleaning is great for the environment, it is even better for the people who use your building. When you opt for greener, healthier cleaning, it has significant benefits for the people who live in, work in, or visit your commercial space, such as:
- Better air quality
- Easier breathing
- Improved productivity and ability to focus
- Reduced risk of allergic reactions
- Reduced risk of chemical burns
GREEN CLEANING & COMMERCIAL CLEANING SERVICES IN LAS VEGAS
At Anago Cleaning Systems of Las Vegas, we have been providing quality green cleaning for more than 25 years. We are one of the industry’s top green cleaning service providers, and we know how to clean your space without using harsh, dangerous chemicals. When you call us for help, you can rest assured you will receive a thorough, eco-friendly clean that will ensure the overall safety and health of your office, healthcare facility, or other commercial space.
Call (702) 478-3398 today for commercial cleaning service in Las Vegas, or send us a message to tell us how we can serve you.