Church Janitorial Services
Now that places of worship have reopened to the public, there’s still some lingering worry that illnesses are present. With Anago Cleaning Systems supporting you, your congregation can focus on their spiritual journeys.
Anago Franchise Owners are committed to keeping your space disinfected by:
- Following strict protocols and commercial cleaning guidelines
- Customizing your cleaning scope and schedule to suit your needs
- Hiring cleaning professionals that respect your building
- Using eco-friendly cleaning products to remove 99.9% of germs
You can rely on Anago Franchisees for comprehensive church janitorial services, so members can enjoy time worshiping and not the cleanliness of the space.
Cleaning for Wooden Pews or Upholstery Seating
From wooden pews to cushioned chairs, Anago Franchise Business Owners have experience disinfecting various types of seating in church buildings. They select cleaning tools and equipment that traps and locks dirt, removing it from hard and soft seating to revitalize the appearance.
Along with sanitizing seating, Anago Franchise Owners focus on high-touch surfaces, such as:
- Light switches
- Door handles
- Stair rails
Franchisees are responsible for providing a deep cleaning that promotes health and prevents mold, dirt, germs, bacteria, and other harmful pathogens. The ultimate goal is to ensure churchgoers are confident and comfortable returning to in-person worship.
Why You Need Professional Church Cleaning Services
As a specialty cleaning offering, church janitorial services should be handled by a professional. Franchise Owners have extensive experience and training in cleaning worship facilities and partnering with church staff.
You can trust Franchise Business Owners to ensure:
- Peace of mind for church members – No one should have to forgo in-person worship service because of the fear of becoming sick. Franchisees clean and disinfect all areas to give church members and staff complete peace of mind.
- Cleaner communal areas – Because churches experience a lot of foot traffic weekly, it’s important to thoroughly clean shared spaces, like kitchens, bathrooms, hallways, childcare areas, etc.
- More time to focus on spiritual matters – Church staff have enough to deal with; keeping the facility sanitized shouldn’t be one of them. Franchise Owners implement custom janitorial cleaning programs that give staff time to concentrate on church matters.
Anago Franchisees are dedicated to keeping your doors from temporarily closing due to the spread of a serious illness.
To get started, request a free quote for church cleaning services or call (800) 956-8532 today!