Blood and Dialysis Center Cleaning
SUPERIOR CLEANING SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR HEALTHCARE FAcility
Blood and Dialysis centers require a higher level of cleaning to create an aseptic environment. Patients who visit these properties to give blood or undergo dialysis treatment may already be at a higher risk of infection. Hemodialysis patients are at an even higher risk as a result of the ongoing insertion of needles and the frequent use of catheters. Anago Franchisees set the standard in Blood and Dialysis center cleaning and will ensure your facility is always clean and properly disinfected.
Our healthcare cleaning experts want your patients to feel at ease from the moment they arrive at your blood or dialysis center. You specialize in cleaning or collecting the blood of your patients and our Franchise Owners specialize in the hygienic cleaning of your healthcare facility. They will utilize effective cleaning and disinfecting protocols to help reduce the risk of transmission from a broad range of pathogens through the use of EPA-registered hospital-grade disinfectants and advanced cleaning techniques that reduce cross-contamination.
A Healthy Clean for Patients with End-Stage Renal Disease
Dialysis center cleaning is vital to the handling of blood and other bodily fluids, creating a need for comprehensive infection prevention. Minimizing the effects of virulent infections and pathogens is the goal of Anago Franchisees' specialized in aseptic cleaning protocols. They rely on rigorous training and certification procedures, hospital-grade disinfectants, and professional cleaning procedures to ensure your facility's safety and cleanliness.
Our Franchisees’ trained blood and dialysis center cleaning experts…
- Use EPA-registered hospital-grade disinfectants that are proven efficacious against a broad range of pathogenic organisms..
- Assist in infection prevention by employing universal precautions and blood-borne pathogen cleanup and containment protocols.
- Undergo special training for cleaning of group- blood collection and dialysis treatment areas, as well as private exam rooms, high risk treatment rooms, waiting areas, restrooms, and reception desks.
- Adhere to all regulatory standards (e.g. CDC, OSHA, HIPAA) for safety and security.
- Support adherence to and achieving of JCAHO certification
- Are bonded and insured and capable of working in a demanding hospital environment.
To learn more about dialysis center cleaning services, reach out to Anago at (800) 956-8532.