Commercial Floor Care in Hampton Roads
Ensure a Thorough Cleaning Where It’s Most Needed
One of the biggest responsibilities of any business or commercial establishment is ensuring it is clean at all times.
If you run any type of commercial establishment, you know full well that carpet, vinyl, tile, and many other kinds of flooring can be ruined when clients track in:
- Road salt
Anago of Hampton Roads Franchisees are recognized for utilizing state-of-the-art cleaning practices and products that are great for the environment and the health of everyone on your property. For these reasons and many others, clients know they can turn to our Franchise Owners for commercial floor care in Hampton Roads.
While foot traffic is great for business, keeping your commercial floors clean can be difficult. Our Franchise Owners have the experience and resources to help bring virtually any type of flooring back to life!
Contact them at (757) 656-3022 to request your free quote!
Carpets are among the most difficult type of floor to clean. It’s important to make sure that you hire the right team of Hampton Roads professionals if you need help repairing your carpet.
Our Franchise Owners utilize the most advanced cleaning practices on the market, some of which include:
- Water extraction
- Steam cleaning
- Bonnet cleaning
Anago of Hampton Roads Franchisees understand that it’s not enough to make your carpetslook clean. The top-of-the-line green products they use clean all the way to the bottom layer.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Constant foot traffic on your carpets can leave them looking less than stellar. Our Franchise Owners use environmentally friendly solutions and methods to extract dirt and grime that have collected on and below the surface of your carpets to restore their appearance. Their commercial carpet cleaning services not only revive the look and extend the life of your carpets, but also improve indoor air quality and contribute to a healthier environment for you and your clients.
Their commercial carpet cleaning services include:
- Hot water extraction: Often called “steam cleaning,” this method combines a cleaning solution with heated water to treat soiled carpets. A high-power vacuum suctions the dirty water from your floors and into an external tank.
- Bonnet cleaning: This technique uses a cleaning pad attached to a rotary scrubber to dislodge dirt and lift stains.
- Encapsulation: This method uses a cleaning solution that crystalizes dirt particles that are attached to fibers. After the solution has worked into the carpet, the lifted dirt is vacuumed away.
A variety of commercial services will address all of your carpet cleaning needs, and our Franchise Owners will work with you to develop a plan that meets your budget and schedule.
Vinyl Tile & Sheet Care
When you need your tile or vinyl sheet flooring maintained, our Franchise Owners have the products and expertise for the job.
They can perform the most thorough cleaning services, such as:
- Strip, wax, and seal: They achieve this by stripping the floors of the old wax, applying a fresh coat, and resealing it for extra protection from scuffs, scratches, and stains.
- Top wax scrub and recoat: They achieve this by applying a top wax scrub and a topical recoat.
- Spray buff: They achieve this by blending a thin layer of wax with a specific volume of water. They then use state-of-the-art tools to buff out any contaminants and marks.
Our Franchise Owners in Hampton Roads offer commercial floor care and have cleaned countless different floors in all kinds of commercial spaces. They can help you determine which of these options may be most suitable for your vinyl floors.
Ceramic Tile & Grout Care
One of the most popular flooring options for many commercial spaces is ceramic tile, primarily because it’s inexpensive and offers a professional look. However, this type of floor tends to become dirty quite easily, especially with all of the foot traffic that your place of business receives.
Fortunately, Anago of Hampton Roads Franchisees have the perfect cleaning solution for this type of tile:
- They first remove dirt, scuffs, grime, and other contaminants from the floor’s top layer
- They then utilize an advanced wet-dry vacuum to remove any contaminants left behind
- They then manually scrub any remaining debris and buildup to ensure that your tile is left spotless
By following these simple steps, they’re able to clean your ceramic tile in an efficient and effective manner.