Hospital Environmental Cleaning Services
Hospital Environmental CLEANING SERVICES NEAR ME
An aseptic environment is crucial to the health and safety of patients and staff in a hospital setting. That’s why you need to choose a Hospital Environmental Services cleaning provider that will provide hygienically clean and disinfected environment of care that will help improve patient satisfaction and yield better HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) scores. Anago Cleaning Systems has a network of independent business owners who provide unrivaled hospital EVS cleaning services. An aseptic environment contributes to a comfortable experience for patients and projects a professional impression for your hospital facility.
Anago Franchise owners have experience cleaning a wide variety of healthcare facilities. They understand the unique needs of your hospital and all the different cleaning and disinfecting requirements within it. This experience ensures they minimize cross-contamination and helps reduce the risk of transmission of harmful germs and pathogens. Anago Franchisees will provide you with a customized schedule that will accommodate your unique needs, priorities, and budget.
EVS Hospital Cleaning Professionals
Outsourcing your Acute and Long Term Care facility cleaning needsAcute to Anago Franchisees will rid you of time-consuming tasks and headaches caused by cleaning verification paperwork, daily checklists, and overhead. They have extensive experience dealing with high-traffic areas and germ hotspots and can help you reduce the risk of transmission from dangerous pathogens like MRSA.
- Cleaning teams trained in all levels of cleaning in healthcare environments and the use of EPA-registered hospital-grade disinfectants, rigorous certification procedures, and advanced soil removal techniques.
- Utilizing HEPA and ULPA filtration vacuums and advanced microfiber cleaning technologies.
- Cleaners specially trained in cleaning every area of your hospital, including nurses' stations, operating rooms, exam rooms, surgical rooms, and patient waiting rooms.
- They are bonded and insured and fully prepared to work in a demanding healthcare environment.
- Their quality assurance ensures consistent and reliable service with verification systems.