Dialysis Center Cleaning
Superior Solutions for Your Healthcare Property
Dialysis centers, more than many commercial properties, require the highest level of clean. Patients who visit these properties to undergo dialysis treatment are already at a higher risk of getting an infection. Hemodialysis patients are at an even higher risk as a result of the insertion of needles and the frequent use of catheters. Anago Franchisees set the standard in dialysis center cleaning and will ensure your facility is always clean and disinfected.
Their commercial cleaning experts want your patients to feel at ease from the moment they arrive at your dialysis center. You specialize in cleaning the blood of your patients and our Franchise Owners specialize in the routine, detailed cleaning of your healthcare property. They will minimize the transmission of bloodborne pathogens, disease transmission, and cross-contamination.
A Healthy Clean for Patients with End-Stage Renal Disease
Dialysis center cleaning is vital, due to the handling of blood and other bodily fluids, creating a need for comprehensive infection prevention. Minimizing the effects of virulent infections and pathogens is the goal of Anago Franchisees' specialized high-traffic area and hard surface cleaning processes. They rely on rigorous certification procedures, hospital-grade disinfectants, and professional cleaning procedures to ensure your facility's cleanliness.
Our Franchisees’ trained dialysis center cleaning experts…
- Use hospital-grade disinfectants that are sufficiently potent.
- Assist in infection control via universal precautions and blood-borne pathogen containment protocols.
- Use only Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registered hospital disinfectants.
- Undergo special training for cleaning of group-dialysis areas, as well as cleaning of private exam rooms, waiting areas, restrooms, and reception desks.
- Follow regulatory compliance standards (e.g. CDC, JCAHO, HIPAA) for safety and security.
- Are bonded and insured and capable of working in a demanding hospital environment.
To learn more about dialysis center cleaning services, reach out to Anago at (800) 956-8532.