Green Cleaning Services in Cleveland, OH
Big or Small, Our Franchisees Clean Them All®
Anago’s comprehensive green clean initiative focuses on providing healthy/safe janitorial services that help reduce contaminants harming our earth and promote sustainability. Our Franchisees’ environmentally responsible approach focuses on the proper training and use of chemical-free cleaning solutions as well as proper disposal of any harsh detergents/cleaning compounds. Now that green cleaning is becoming more popular in the greater Cleveland area, it’s important for green cleaning services to step up to the plate and use cleaning techniques that aren’t environmentally damaging. Anago franchise owner’s environmentally conscious cleaning approach highlights the following:
- Environmentally safe cleaning solutions: All of the products from the green cleaning services our Franchisees use are environmentally-friendly in that they promote reusability, eco-responsible packaging, all-natural materials, etc., while the majority have earned the independent Green Seal of approval.
- Microfiber systems: Microfiber cloths and mops remove over 99% of dust, dirt, and germs with fewer products.
- Multi-filtration (HEPA/ULPA) vacuums: Vacuums are approved through the Carpet & Rug Institute’s Green Label program and are proven to leave 3X fewer particles in the air compared to other cleaning services.
- Specialized chemical dispensing systems: Training and proper use of the exact amount of green clean solution is essential to reduce impact of even these non-toxic products.
- Floor matting: Recycled floor mats can act as the first line of defense in every Green Building, helping to prevent contaminants from entering the premises
Anago – Cleaner, Greener, Safer
A greener workplace for our Franchisees’ clients can mean a healthier and more productive place to work and a lighter ecological footprint. In addition, our Franchisees’ green cleaning services can also be a big money saver, as cleaning costs often add up to as much as half of an office’s total energy costs. Over time, our Franchisees continue to focus on improving our green cleaning technology and materials, so that we can save energy costs and the environment.
Anago’s Franchise Owners are fully educated on all aspects of office and environmental safety. If your office has specific green clean requirements, Anago’s Franchise Owners can accommodate you!
Free initial clean with start of regular service
Free initial clean with start of regular service. Call Now: (440) 298-2116