Author: Darlene Bernd
Selecting the right commercial cleaning company is crucial to maintain a clean and healthy environment at work. A professional cleaning service helps enhance productivity, ensures the well-being of your employees, and creates a positive impression with clients and customers. And as you know, first impressions count. So, how do you choose the right one for your business?
1. Reputation and Experience: Look for a cleaning company with a solid reputation and extensive industry experience. A reputable company will have positive online reviews and referrals from satisfied clients, showing their reliability and quality. An experienced commercial janitorial company is well-equipped to handle all types of businesses and cleaning challenges with a thorough understanding of industry standards.
2. Services Offered: Evaluate the range of services they provide. Consider your specific cleaning needs, like daily office cleaning, carpet deep-cleaning, window cleaning, floor care, or specialized cleaning for healthcare facilities and exam rooms. Ensure that the company you choose offers the exact disinfection services you need. And ask about additional services they provide to meet your unique requirements. Anago Franchisees, in particular, also offer services for post-construction, after-event cleanup, and emergency situations.
3. Insurance and Certifications: Verify that the janitorial cleaning company has proper insurance coverage and bonding and protect your business in case of accidents, damages, or theft that may happen during operations. Additionally, ask about any certifications, which demonstrate their commitment to professionalism and quality. Anago Franchisees undergo a rigorous initial orientation and are provided with continuing education, including specialized training and certifications. Knowing that the cleaning staff is competent, trustworthy, and reliable brings you a sense of calm.
4. Green Cleaning Practices: Professional commercial cleaners should practice the latest, most effective, and eco-friendly cleaning techniques every time they clean your office or facility. Anago Franchisees use non-toxic cleaning agents, washable microfiber cloths, HEPA/ULPA filtration, microfiber flat-head mops to reduce chemical and water consumption, and more. Green cleaning gives customers another reason to feel good about choosing your business.
Selecting a company that aligns with your sustainability goals contributes to a healthier commercial space and a positive brand image.
5. Communication and Inspections: Effective communication between you, as the client, and your office cleaning technicians is crucial to ensuring your satisfaction. They should always be available to promptly address your questions or concerns. Anago’s CleanCom® app, with a built-in translator, provides that direct communication at your fingertips, allowing you to maintain contact with your Anago Franchisee in real time, with a 2-hour rapid response – guaranteed.
Anago Franchisees also insist on regularly scheduled inspections of your cleaned facility to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Apply these 5 key factors to make an informed decision about your janitorial services. Take the time to select a reputable, effective, and reliable commercial cleaning company for a productive and healthy environment.