FORT LAUDERDALE, FL — Anago Cleaning Systems, a commercial cleaning franchise, has announced the recipients of its annual franchise awards, given to master Franchise Owners whose business exceeded expectations and served as a model for one of the largest international cleaning franchises.
The awards were bestowed at Anago’s annual meeting and convention, a three-day strategy session and celebration among the company’s 43 master Franchise Owners.
“Our Masters are both very accomplished and very competitive, so to win one of these awards proves that these professionals are executing at the highest levels,” said Adam Povlitz, president and CEO of Anago Cleaning Systems. “Through such high achievement, these award winners bring pride to themselves, but also to Anago and our almost 1,600 unit franchises.”
The award winners are:
- Most Franchises Sold — Anago of Hawaii;
- Highest Dollar Amount of Down Payments Received — Anago of Manitoba;
- Highest Net Sales (New Starts) — Caroline Yamashita, Anago of Hawaii;
- Highest Net Growth — Anago of Manitoba;
- Rookie of the Year — David Bonnemort, Anago of Utah;
- Most Valuable Peer — Darren Williams, Anago of Washington DC;
- Terry Mollica Award for Overcoming Adversity — Dory Ruyts Anago of Charleston;
- Master City of the Year — Anago of the Bay Area.
“Our performance is unmatched in our industry and this group of Master Franchise owners is the backbone of that performance,” said Povlitz. “We’re proud to have built a company that gives our teams the best possible tools for success so they can perform, sell, and service our customers. These accomplishments are a testament that we continue to pioneer our industry and franchising overall.”
Anago Cleaning Systems is a pioneer of the master franchise system, which allows successful mid- and senior-career professionals to operate their own exclusive regional franchises, while allowing small businesses to invest in their success. Both levels simply focus on running their business while Anago Cleaning Systems provides assistance, guidance and critical tools to grow.
Anago is a commercial cleaning franchise system supporting over 40 Master Franchises and over 1,500 Unit Franchisees in the U.S. and internationally.
For more information, go to www.AnagoMasters.com.