This week’s job opportunities come from a diverse mix of industries. From food to education to party stores, we found several different fields that are looking for workers.
ANAGO – Commercial cleaning franchise system founded by two military veterans
- Currently has 187 openings. Plans to hire at least 100 military veterans plus 200 additional employees by the end of the year.
- Top Jobs: Regional Director, Sales Manager, Office Manager, Telemarketers, Master Territory Franchisee, Unit Franchisee
- Committed to helping returning vets. Plans to award Master Franchise opportunities to 20 vets in next 20 months (with either $25k or $8k discounts) & created a $250k fund to help more vets get into business
- Wage range goes from minimum wage to $50,000 and offers benefits packages
- Currently has more than 2,200 locations and is hiring throughout the U.S. in more than 31 states
- Ranked 5th-fastest-growing franchise by Entrepreneur magazine in 2010 and 2011, ranked by Franchise Business Review as one of the best franchises in franchisee satisfaction.
Click to view the video segment
Click to view the story