Floor Cleaning Services in Baltimore
Trusted Commercial Floor Waxing, Grout Scrubbing, & Carpet Cleaning
Is your Baltimore business in need of routine floor care? If your floors have become noticeably filthy, but they're just too much of a hassle to keep up with on your own, trust the Franchise Owners at Anago. Regularly scheduled floor cleaning services can make a profound difference in the appearance of your office. Anago of Baltimore Franchisees offer several services for floor maintenance, including commercial carpet cleaning, tile cleaning, grout cleaning, stripping, sealing, waxing, mopping, and more. Whether you own a restaurant, event facility, or financial institute, unit Franchise Owners make caring for the floors in your business affordable and can restore the newness to floors that have incurred heavy wear and tear over time.
Be honest about your flooring; could it look better? If so, choosing floor care from our Franchise Owners could be the difference. They offer a variety of floor cleaning services depending on the type of flooring you have, your specific needs, and your budget.
These services include:
- Strip, seal and wax: They strip old wax from your floor, the edges of door frames, and baseboards. Once completed, they apply a sealer-enriched high-solids wax; usually four to five coats.
- Top scrub and recoat: They rough up your floor surface and then apply two coats of wax. This process is performed when there is enough wax on the floors and they have yet to turn yellow but have scratches or marks in the surface.
- Spray buff: This involves damp mopping your floor, then lightly spraying a mixture of wax and water. The final step is a machine buff.
- Hot water extraction or steam cleaning is a cleaning method that begins with dry soil removal (vacuuming) followed by pre-conditioning. Normal drying time required is 12-24 hours.
- Upholstery cleaning by way of an upholstery cleaning hot water extraction method for use on any type of commercial grade furniture and fabrics.
Ceramic Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Machine scrub with low speed floor machine to remove dirt from ceramic tile and to loosen dirt in grout. Wet dry vacuum excess dirt and water.
- Hand scrub grout where ceramic tile grout differs in color due to excessive wear in high-traffic areas.
A great looking floor, no matter which type of flooring it is, can make all the difference in the overall look and feel of your office or commercial facility. Choose professional floor care from our Franchise Owners and let them administer the care and maintenance your flooring deserves.
For quality floor care in Baltimore, call (410) 561-6503 today!
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Done Right the First Time
The carpets in your commercial property send a direct message to your guests, visitors, clients, and customers. They let them know if your business is warm and inviting, or not so much. A great way to ensure your commercial carpeting is sending the right message is by keeping it clean and well-maintained with Anago of Baltimore Franchisees. They get the job done right the first time by coming prepared with the right equipment and in-depth industry knowledge backed by the Anago name.
Three of their main methods of commercial carpet cleaning are:
- Bonnet cleaning: Some carpets are highly sensitive to moisture changes but still need interim cleaning. For this situation, they use bonnet cleaning methods that keeps moisture low but cleaning potential high.
- Hot water extraction: Nothing beats the pure cleaning power of water at high temperatures. Also called steam cleaning, hot water extraction is a great go-to for most commercial carpets, as long as there is an option to vent out the space easily and without interruption.
- Encapsulation: Our Franchise Owners are all about environmentally responsible cleaning techniques. They have encapsulation methods based on chemicals that are all eco-friendly. Protect your commercial carpets and Mother Nature at once.
Ceramic Tile & Grout Cleaning
Nothing ages a floor more than stained grout and dull tiles. Anago of Baltimore Franchisees use professional floor cleaning machines to remove dirt, stains, and more.
What their process includes:
- Machine scrub
- Hand scrub grout
- Acid wash
Floors too often get ignored – allow our Franchise Owners to change that! Their floor maintenance and cleaning services in Maryland have floors looking like new again! So go ahead and put your best foot forward.
Call (410) 561-6503 today for a free quote for commercial floor cleaning services in Baltimore.