The Anago Plan
Baltimore’s Trusted Commercial Cleaning
Anago of Baltimore Franchisees are dedicated to creating cleaner, more appealing commercial properties. Our Franchise Owners have training and knowledge backed by over 30 years of franchised commercial cleaning experience. Their success stems from the personalized approach they provide their customers.
Check Out The Anago Plan:
- Advanced Methods and Techniques - Their commercial cleaning services are known for innovation, and they are always working to improve their proven methods and techniques. They are also committed to keeping current on the most up-to-date advancements in the industry in terms of products and equipment.
- SmartClean℠- It is no secret that people feel better and more comfortable in a clean and appealing workspace. The Anago Plan goes about achieving such an environment by incorporating custom cleaning plans made up of affordable janitorial services. Our Franchise Owners are committed to creating an environment that not only speaks to your employees but also gives visitors to your office a favorable impression of your operation.
- Cleaning Green - Providing green cleaning options is a priority. Our Franchise Owners' customers deserve environmentally responsible cleaning solutions that promote a healthy work environment. To achieve this, they use professional equipment, approved dispensing systems, microfiber products, and recyclable containers to eliminate bacterial transfer in the performance of their duties.
- Customized Work Schedule - They take the time to learn all they can about your business and its cleaning needs. By doing so, they can better create a custom cleaning plan focused on the business cleaning solutions that work best for you. Their goal is to provide custom cleaning services that are affordable and that exceed your expectations every time they clean.
- Client Support - As your commercial cleaning professionals, our Franchise Owners will place a premium on communication. Customer services lines are available to you 24/7, and when issues arise, they deal with them promptly and effectively.
- Communications Log - Our Franchise Owners often complete their tasks after your workday has ended. Though you usually will not be on-site while they work, they want you to know what work is planned. In order to do so, they keep a Communications Log on-site so that you'll always have access to your custom plan.
- Security Protection - Our Franchise Owners want you to know that they are bonded and insured. Furthermore, they can assure you that they carry out their work with confidentiality and discretion.